Coaching is a powerful tool for transformation. It can help unstick what is stuck and help us identify and move towards our goals. It provides us with the space and support to flourish and grow, discover and reflect, change and succeed.
Coaching is a structured and collaborative process, led by the client and based on the fact that you are the expert in what you do. It is holistic and motivating and, because transformation comes from within, provides results which are focused and long lasting.
A coach may use insightful and powerful questions to help you move towards your own solutions. They will work with you respectfully and at a pace which is yours, holding a space for you to think and consider new perspectives.
The benefits of coaching to individuals and organisations include:
- Improvements in staff engagement, performance and productivity
- Improved problem-solving and creativity
- Self-management and self-learning
- Psychological wellbeing and confidence
- Improved communication, decision making and relationships
- Professional and career development
- Long-term and sustainable impact
My coaching approach
My coaching approach is developmental and transferable across sectors, roles and circumstances. I work collaboratively with clients with appreciation and challenge, to identify goals, acknowledge and develop strengths, explore options and develop solutions which are owned and authentic.
With permission, I will work outdoors with clients and groups to enable you to deepen understanding and commitment to realising your goals. Coaching outdoors, whether that be in an urban or rural space, can enable you to reflect deeply and take yourself further in your thinking and resolve. Outdoors, you can become more attuned to what is really going on within yourself and in your ‘environment’ and system and can therefore make potentially tough decisions and take actions which really matter to you.
My coaching offer includes:
• 1-1 coaching for individuals at all levels;
• Coach and mentor training to staff up to board level;
• Working with teams using a coaching approach
• Evaluation of the effectiveness of coaching interventions.
To find out more about how I can make a difference for you, your teams and your organisation, please contact me for an informal consultation: contact me.