Outline of the course
This course will help managers develop and enhance their personal skills to coach individual team members to reach their full potential. To identify how to develop individuals and team, it will explore the role the manager plays in identifying the needs of individuals and the overall team development.
By the end of the 1.5 day programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand what coaching is and isn’t and how it can develop team and individual performance
- Understand how to apply a coaching approach as a manager in 1-1 interactions
- Have practised the communication skills essential to effective coaching
- Have explored some coaching approaches and models
- Give feedback effectively to motivate team members
- Understand how a coaching approach can support goal setting and action planning
- Put these skills into practice confidently
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and development through coaching
My approach is to co-develop workshops and programmes with you to ensure they best meet the needs of your teams and organisation. Contact me to find out how Coaching Skills for Managers workshop could make an impact for you.