Release your potential with our winter coach training programme
Starting November 2019 in the beautiful Peak District, our ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
Coaching can have an amazing impact on our ability to communicate, to influence, to support and enable. It teaches us so much about ourselves and helps increase our confidence, our performance and our well-being.
ILM’s coaching and mentoring qualifications provide a recognised structure for learning and are the industry standard for coaches.
So if you’re looking for a change of career or to enhance your impact where you are now, get in touch to find out more about the programme dates, content and investment.
Specific coaching benefits include:
- better communication and interpersonal skills
- increased confidence and motivation
- improved conflict resolution
- better management performance
- improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
- fewer errors
- better performance in managers
- the ability to develop a coaching and mentoring culture in your organisation