About the workshop
This accessible one day workshop is for coaches, health professionals, trainers and pracititioners as well as anyone wishing to explore their own creativity and how they can hold a creative and meaningful space with others.
Through coaching and creative movement, we consider:
- What we know about our own creativity; cognitively, emotionally and somatically.
- What creativity means to us and what might get in the way of us accessing it.
- How we can co-create and hold a space with others to enable meaningful connection and discovery.
- The language of our creativity; the creative state.
“Creativity is not just about bringing something new into being (‘creating other’); it is about ‘becoming other’ (Jen Gash)
What to expect:
- A safe, inclusive and playful space
- Connection and coaching
- Creative movement
- Explorations of art
- Breath centred practices
- Opportunities to write, draw and create
- Guided mindfulness
This workshop is open to all regardless of experience. You can book your place here.
Includes resources, art materials and light refreshments (there are many amazing places nearby for lunch or you may wish to bring your own).
If you would like us to issue an invoice to you for this event instead of booking through eventbrite, please contact us with a related Purchase Order number. Thank you. Claire and Helen.